英 ['ræpɪdlɪ] 美 [ˈræpɪdlɪ]
比较级：more rapidly最高级：most rapidly
副词 很快地，迅速地; 立即
1. The situation had rapidly deteriorated.
1. He notes the jewelry business has been growing rapidly in recent years and the firm has seen an increasing need for functionality.
2. The business management and operation capability was obviously unable to catch up with the rapidly increasing business scale.
3. Many qualified workers are needed to fill spots in the rapidly expanding financial sector, particularly within the personal wealth management business.
4. Delegates will discuss the current challenges women face in the rapidly changing environment, share case studies and develop actionable items to address regional issues.
5. Acknowledging the budget pressures Japan will face as its population rapidly ages, the guidelines call for cutting the number of ground forces and tanks.
6. Dolby plans to increase its investment and headcount in China and to transfer technology to capitalize on China's rapidly growing consumer electronics market.
1. Urticaria is characterized by skin on the size of the bright red, pink or white porcelain wind mission, this mission often sudden wind, a few hours and then rapidly faded, faded without leaving any traces after.
2. The company's products with advanced technology, stable performance, cost-effective, market share is rapidly expanding.
3. The level of house occupation has increassed rapidly in the last 30 years.
4. Solar energy absorption refrigeration is a kind of refrigeration technology in solar power, which has developed rapidly in recent years.
5. With the rapidly developing of computer technology, it is possible to development of the questions of the paperless management.