1. sometimes love is not enough when the road gets tough.
2. The best kind of feelings in life are the ones you can't explain.
3. sometimes the right person for you was there all along.
You just didn't see it because the wrong one was blocking the sight.
4. You are the only one who drives me mental and keeps me sane.
5. Positive emotions not only contribute to our success,
they don't just contribute to our feeling good; they also contribute to our wellbeing.
6. Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
7. i have this weird self esteem problem where i hate myself yet,i still think i'm better than everyone.
8. i have a special breakfast for you today,a glass of care, a plate of happiness, a spoon of peace, a fork of trust and a bowl of prayer.
9. sometimes you need to look back,otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.
10. no matter where you go in life, there's always gonna be the one person that wants to bring you down,so stay strong and face your problems,instead of running away.
11. Love doesn't walk away, people do.
12. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times,if one remembers turn on the light.
13. Life is like a piano:
white keys are happy moments and black keys are sad moments.
But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music.
14. one of the best things in the world is when someone you love holds your hand.
15. don't try to understand everything because sometimes,
things are not meant to be understood but rather to just be accepted.
16. Relationships don't need promises, terms and conditions.
it just needs Two people: who can trust and who can understand.
17. we may have an ugly past but luck enough we have a spotless future.
18. Life has its ups and downs.
sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain lashes,
but then it takes both the sun and rain to make a rainbow.
19. Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect!
20. sometimes, it is difficult to express the feelings that come from within the heart.
21. Everything you want in life has a price connected to it.
There's a price to pay if you want to make things better,
a price to pay just for leaving things as they are.
22. we are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.